Empire USA – Rochester is pleased to announce that goalkeepers form clubs all over have the ability to train and participate in EUSA – Rochester Goalkeeper Training at All-Star Sports in Irondequoit.
By popular demand, goalkeepers, ages 10 to 17 from all clubs around the county and adjoining county, can now train with the best youth goalkeepers in Region I.
For over a decade, we have succeeded at being an elite-training Academy for advanced goalkeepers looking to be pushed in a very professional training environment. The Empire USA Goalkeeper training Academy has developed many goalkeepers who have found success at the Regional/National ODP levels, earn Division I college scholarships.
The EUSA – Rochester Goalkeeper Academy has taken an innovative and unique approach in helping goalkeepers become the best that they can be at the position. The program was created to assist goalkeepers reach their maximum potential as a player and assist them in reaching the next level of play. The program will offer concepts that are innovative with the sole purpose of generating a complete education of the position for not only goalkeepers, but also for their parents and coaches. The program will provide opportunities for a complete education of the position by offering the following programs:
- Technical development
- Tactical development
- Strength and Fitness aspects
- Psychological development
What is included:
- 30+ goalkeeper training sessions (1 1/2 hours per session)
- Empire USA Training T-Shirt
- GK Evaluations from Coaching Staff
Day & Times:
- Ages 10 and Younger: TBD
- Ages 11 to 14: Sundays: Various times
- Ages 15 to 18: Wednesdays: 7:00 to 8:30 PM (in November) and 8:30-10 PM (December-March)
Full Season Schedule:
- Click here to download the full sseason training schedule.
- Indoor - Brighton Sports Zone & All-Star Sports
- Outdoors - TSE in Gates
- $475.00 covers both indoor and outdoor training sessions
If you have any questions please e-mail Peter L’Abbate at email@example.com or call at 585-755-5608